Welcome to the Atlanta Fire United Soccer Association's online registration system. Please follow the instructions below to set up a NEW account for your FAMILY.
1) If you have a son or daughter in the program registered for the Fall or Spring season (Recreational or Academy/Select), just use the returning customer section with the same login/password that you established for your son/daughter's account (skip to #4). If a new account, please complete the new customer primary contact section.
2) For new customer primary contacts, please continue completing the primary contact info page.
3) For existing accounts, click 'available programs' under the player listed info in your account (Note: for multiple players, make sure to click this option under the pertinent player's info). For new customers, complete the 'add a new participant' page with your player(s) information or your information if this an adult league registration as the participant (aka the player). IMPORTANT: Please make sure to add cell phone number and alternate email address.
4) Click the available programs option any of the available program(s) offered by Atlanta Fire United SA. NOTE: You can now register for multiple programs via one registration to save time.
5) Click next to confirm shopping cart option.
6) Complete the additional participant information page and click next (if applicable as it varies by program).
7) Complete the check-out section to finalize registration. In this section you can choose not only payment method (check, e-check or credit card) but also can choose an installment plan that might be offered for that particular program (not all programs have installment plans). IMPORTANT: Tryouts are always free of charge but must still check out accordingly.